Last updated on March 25th, 2023 by A1 True Jobs
NoteTab is a freeware/commercial, multi-file, full-screen text editor for MS Windows. It was developed by Eric Fookes of Fookes Software, Switzerland. The program's name refers to the fact that it was one of the earliest text-editors to use a Tabbed Document Interface.
- Alexa Rank - 1,055,075
- Developer(s) - Eric Fookes
- Stable release - 4 November 2014
- Operating system - Windows
- Type - Text editor
- License - freeware/commercial depending on version
- Website - https://www.notetab.com/
- NoteTab is a free text editor for Windows and Linux. This HTML editor full feature version is paid.
- It is really fast and reliable.
- Syntax highlighting features to give you a clear idea.
- The Clipbook feature of NoteTab has a huge collection of pastable text snippets all associated with header tags.
- Insert code snippets.
- Out of the list of the documents, simply drag and drop the code snippets.
- Easy to insert tags and other HTML code form the toolbar.
- Easy multiple page handling.
- Autocomplete feature to insert tags.