Aptana Studio HTML Web Editor
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 by A1 True Jobs
- Alexa Rank - 355,640
- Developer(s) - Aptana Inc.
- Stable release - November 19, 2014
- Operating system - Cross-platform
- Type - Web Development / IDE
- License - Dual License (Aptana Public License, v1.0, GNU General Public License)
- Website - http://www.aptana.com/
2. Deployment Wizard: Support for one-shot as well as keep-synchronized setups. Multiple protocols including FTP, SFTP, FTPS and Capistrano. Ability to automatically publish your Ruby & Rails applications to hosting services such as Heroku and Engine Yard.
4. Git Integration: Easily put your projects under git source code control. Collaborate with team members through merge, pull and push actions to remote repositories such those hosted on Github. Facilitates git-based deployments.
5. Built-in Terminal: Quickly access a command line terminal for execution of operating system commands and language utilities such as gem, rake, etc.
6. IDE Customization: Setup your development environment exactly the way you want it by extending the core capabilities through scripting of custom commands. Studio ships with hundreds of commands but always presents them in context based on the type of file you are editing.
If you want to explore more about Text Editor or WYSIWYG Editor, We recommend you to go through our detailed article of HTML Editors.
Disclaimer : The original content is Aptana Studio HTML Web Editor and owner ( RGB Web Tech ) reserved rights for content