Coteditor for Web Design - HTML Editor
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 by A1 True Jobs
CotEditor is exactly made for macOS. It looks and behaves just as macOS applications should. It launches so quickly that you can write your text immediately when you want to. It is developed as an open-source project that allows anyone to contribute.
- Alexa Rank - 613,879
- Developer(s) - Mineko Imanishi
- Operating system - macOS
- Website - https://coteditor.com/
1. Syntax Highlighting: Colorize more than 50 pre-installed major languages like HTML, PHP, Python, Ruby or Markdown. You can also create your own settings.
2. Split Editor: Split a window into multiple panes to see different parts of your document at the same time.
3. Powerful Find & Replace: Super powerful find and replace using the ICU regular expression engine.
4. Character Inspector: Inspect Unicode character data of each selected character in your document and display them in a popover.
5. Setting via Click: There are no complex configuration files that require geek knowledge. You can access all your settings including syntax definitions and themes from a standard preferences window.
7. Auto Backup: You don't need to lose your unsaved data anymore. CotEditor backups your documents automatically while editing.
8. Incompatible Characters: Check and list-up the characters in your document that cannot convert into the desired encoding.
9. Outline Menu: Extract specific lines with the predefined syntax, and you can jump to the corresponding line.
10. CJK Language Friendly: Estimate various file encodings accurately, toggle to vertical text mode and keep its line height correctly.
If you want to explore more about Text Editor or WYSIWYG Editor, We recommend you to go through our detailed article of HTML Editors.
Disclaimer : The original content is Coteditor for Web Design - HTML Editor and owner ( RGB Web Tech ) reserved rights for content