Last updated on April 11th, 2023 by A1 True Jobs
Introduction of Infographic Submission Sites
Infographic submission sites are online platforms where users can submit and share their infographics with a wider audience. Infographics are visual representations of information, data, or knowledge that are designed to convey complex concepts in a simple and engaging manner. Infographic submission sites provide a platform for businesses, marketers, designers, and individuals to showcase their creative work and share it with a broader audience.
These submission sites offer a range of features such as easy upload of infographics, categorization based on topics and themes, sharing options, and social media integration. By submitting infographics to these sites, users can gain exposure, increase their reach, and drive traffic to their website or blog.
Infographic submission sites can also help to increase the visibility of a brand, improve its reputation, and enhance its online presence. Some popular infographic submission sites include Visual.ly, Infographic Journal, Cool Infographics, and Infographics Archive.
When submitting an infographic, it is essential to ensure that it is visually appealing, contains accurate and relevant information, and is optimized for search engines. By following these best practices, users can increase the chances of their infographics being shared and viewed by a wider audience.
Table of Article Contents
- What is Infographic?
- How to create Infographic?
- Advantages of Infographic Submission Sites List
- Disadvantages of Free Infographic Submission Sites
- Types of Infographic Submission Websites
- Paid V/S Free Infographic Submission List
- Alternatives of Free Infographic Submission
- How to create Account on Infographic Submission Sites
- Infographic Submission Sites List
What is Infographic?
An infographic is a visual representation of information, data, or knowledge that is designed to make complex concepts easier to understand and digest. Infographics use images, icons, charts, graphs, and other visual elements to present information in a clear and engaging way.
Infographics can be used to convey a wide range of information, including statistical data, scientific concepts, historical events, and social trends. They are often used in marketing and advertising campaigns, educational materials, and news articles to communicate complex ideas to a broad audience.
Well-designed infographics can be highly effective in capturing the attention of viewers and conveying information in a memorable and engaging way. They can help to simplify complex concepts, highlight important trends or patterns, and make data more accessible and understandable.
Infographics can be created using a variety of tools and software, including Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and Piktochart. However, it is important to ensure that the design is visually appealing, easy to read, and accurately conveys the information being presented.
How to create Infographic?
Creating an infographic can be a straightforward process if you follow these steps:
1. Define your topic and purpose: Identify the topic you want to cover in your infographic and what you hope to achieve with it. Determine your target audience and the message you want to convey.
2. Research your topic: Gather data and information that supports your topic. You can conduct research online, survey your target audience, or use existing data from reliable sources.
3. Plan your design: Determine the layout, structure, and design elements of your infographic. Decide on a color scheme, font, and visual elements that align with your brand or message.
4. Create a wireframe: Sketch out the basic structure and layout of your infographic, including headings, subheadings, and data points.
5. Design your infographic: Use graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or Piktochart to create your infographic. Incorporate your design elements and data points into the wireframe.
6. Add text and visual elements: Incorporate text, charts, graphs, images, and other visual elements to convey your message and support your data.
7. Edit and refine: Review your infographic and make any necessary edits or revisions. Ensure that it is easy to read, visually appealing, and accurately conveys your message.
8. Share and promote: Once your infographic is complete, share it on your website, social media channels, or other relevant platforms. Promote it to your target audience and track its performance using analytics tools.
By following these steps, you can create a visually appealing and effective infographic that effectively communicates your message to your target audience.
Advantages of Infographic Submission Sites List
There are several advantages of using infographic submission sites to promote and share your infographics. Some of the key benefits include:
1. Increased visibility: By submitting your infographics to these sites, you can reach a larger audience and increase the visibility of your brand or business.
2. Improved search engine optimization (SEO): Infographic submission sites often have high domain authority and are frequently crawled by search engines. By submitting your infographics to these sites, you can improve your website's SEO and increase your chances of appearing in search results.
3. Backlink opportunities: Many infographic submission sites allow users to include backlinks to their website or blog in their submissions. This can help to drive traffic to your site and improve your search engine rankings.
4. Social media sharing: Infographic submission sites often have social media sharing buttons, making it easy for viewers to share your content on social media platforms.
5. Credibility and authority: By sharing your infographics on reputable and established sites, you can enhance the credibility and authority of your brand or business.
6. Networking opportunities: Infographic submission sites can provide networking opportunities and connections with other designers, businesses, and individuals in your field.
Overall, using infographic submission sites can be an effective way to increase your online visibility, improve your search engine rankings, and drive traffic to your website or blog.
Disadvantages of Free Infographic Submission Sites
While there are several advantages of using infographic submission sites, there are also some potential disadvantages that should be considered. Some of the key drawbacks include:
1. Quality control: Infographic submission sites may not always vet submissions for quality, accuracy, or relevance. This can lead to low-quality or inaccurate infographics being shared and potentially damaging the reputation of the brand or business associated with them.
2. Overcrowding: With the increasing popularity of infographic submission sites, the sheer number of submissions can sometimes make it difficult for your infographic to stand out among the competition.
3. Limited control: Once an infographic is submitted to a submission site, it becomes publicly available and may be shared or distributed without your control. This can be problematic if the infographic is misused or misrepresented in any way.
4. Duplicate content: If the same infographic is submitted to multiple submission sites, it can lead to issues with duplicate content and potential penalties from search engines.
5. Cost: Some infographic submission sites may charge a fee for submission or placement, which can be a deterrent for businesses or individuals on a tight budget.
Overall, while there are potential drawbacks to using infographic submission sites, many of these issues can be mitigated by carefully vetting the sites before submitting, ensuring high-quality submissions, and maintaining control over your content.
Types of Infographic Submission Websites
There are several types of infographic submission sites available, each with its own specific focus and target audience. Some of the most common types include:
1. General submission sites: These sites accept infographics on a wide range of topics and themes and are suitable for businesses, marketers, and individuals looking to promote their work to a broader audience. Examples include Visual.ly, Infographic Journal, and Infographics Archive.
2. Niche-specific submission sites: These sites focus on a particular industry or niche, such as technology, health, or education. They may provide more targeted exposure to a specific audience and can be useful for businesses or individuals looking to reach a specific demographic. Examples include Healthcare Infographics and EduCause.
3. Social media submission sites: These sites are designed specifically for sharing infographics on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Examples include Slideshare and Pinterest.
4. Paid submission sites: These sites require payment to submit or promote infographics, and may provide additional benefits such as increased visibility or analytics. Examples include Infogram and Venngage.
5. Free submission sites: These sites do not charge a fee for submission or placement of infographics, but may have limited features or reach. Examples include Infographic Plaza and Submit Infographics.
It is important to carefully consider the goals and target audience of your infographic before choosing a submission site, and to ensure that the site aligns with your marketing strategy and overall objectives.
Paid V/S Free Infographic Submission List
There are advantages and disadvantages to both paid and free infographic submission sites, and the choice between them ultimately depends on the specific needs and goals of the business or individual.
- Paid infographic submission sites typically offer more features and benefits, such as increased visibility, analytics, and promotion. They may also have higher domain authority and provide more opportunities for backlinks and social sharing. However, they can be more costly and may not be accessible to businesses or individuals on a tight budget.
- Free infographic submission sites, on the other hand, may have more limited features and reach, but they are accessible to businesses and individuals of all sizes and can provide valuable exposure and backlink opportunities. They may also be easier to use and require less time and effort to submit an infographic.
When choosing between paid and free infographic submission sites, it is important to consider factors such as the specific goals and target audience of the infographic, the budget and resources available, and the features and benefits offered by the site. It is also important to carefully review the site's terms and conditions and ensure that the submission process is secure and reputable.
Alternatives of Free Infographic Submission
While infographic submission sites can be a useful way to promote and share infographics, there are also several alternative methods for distributing and marketing this type of content. Some potential alternatives include:
1. Social media: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can be effective channels for sharing infographics and reaching a broader audience. By leveraging hashtags and targeted advertising, businesses and individuals can increase the visibility of their content and drive traffic to their website or blog.
2. Email marketing: Email marketing can be an effective way to share infographics with a specific audience or customer base. By including a link to the infographic in an email newsletter or campaign, businesses can drive traffic to their website or blog and increase engagement with their audience.
3. Guest blogging: By writing guest blog posts for reputable websites and blogs in their industry or niche, businesses and individuals can increase their exposure and promote their infographics to a targeted audience.
4. Influencer marketing: Collaborating with influencers in their industry or niche can be an effective way for businesses to reach a larger audience and promote their infographics to a specific demographic.
5. SEO optimization: By optimizing their website or blog for search engines and incorporating infographics into their content strategy, businesses can increase the visibility of their content and improve their search engine rankings.
Overall, while infographic submission sites can be a valuable tool for promoting and sharing infographics, there are also several alternative methods for distributing this type of content that can be just as effective.
How to create Account on Infographic Submission Sites
Creating an account on an infographic submission site is generally a straightforward process. Here are the general steps you would need to follow:
- Choose the infographic submission site you want to join. Do some research to find the best one for your needs and goals.
- Navigate to the sign-up or registration page of the site.
- Enter your personal and/or business information. This may include your name, email address, website URL, and other relevant details.
- Choose a username and password for your account. Make sure to use a strong and unique password to protect your account.
- Confirm your account by following the instructions provided by the site. This may include verifying your email address or completing other steps to verify your identity.
- Once your account is confirmed, log in to the site using your username and password.
- Complete your profile by providing additional information about yourself or your business. This may include uploading a profile picture, adding a bio, or linking to your social media profiles.
- Begin submitting your infographics to the site according to its guidelines and requirements.
By following these steps, you can create an account on an infographic submission site and begin sharing your infographics with a wider audience.
Infographic Submission Sites List
|Sr.No.||Infographic Submission Sites List|
FAQs of Infographic Submission in SEO
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about infographic submission sites:
1. What are infographic submission sites?
Answer : Infographic submission sites are websites that allow individuals and businesses to submit and share their infographics with a wider audience. These sites can help increase the visibility of infographics and drive traffic to websites or blogs.
2. Are all infographic submission sites free?
Answer : No, not all infographic submission sites are free. Some sites require payment or offer premium features for a fee. However, there are also many free infographic submission sites available.
3. What types of infographics can be submitted to these sites?
Answer : Infographic submission sites generally accept a wide range of infographics on various topics, including data visualizations, educational infographics, instructional guides, and more.
4. What are the benefits of using infographic submission sites?
Answer : Infographic submission sites can provide numerous benefits, such as increasing visibility and driving traffic to your website or blog, improving search engine rankings, and building backlinks to your site.
5. How can I increase the chances of my infographic being accepted on a submission site?
Answer : To increase the chances of your infographic being accepted on a submission site, be sure to follow the site's guidelines and requirements, provide high-quality content and visuals, and ensure that your infographic is relevant to the site's audience.
6. How many infographic submission sites should I submit my infographic to?
Answer : It is recommended to submit your infographic to a few high-quality and relevant submission sites rather than submitting it to a large number of low-quality or irrelevant sites.
7. Are there any disadvantages to using infographic submission sites?
Answer : While infographic submission sites can provide benefits, they may also have some disadvantages, such as low-quality sites potentially harming your site's reputation and the risk of your content being plagiarized.
8. Are there any alternatives to using infographic submission sites?
Answer : Yes, there are alternative methods for promoting and distributing infographics, such as social media, email marketing, guest blogging, influencer marketing, and SEO optimization.
Conclusion - Top Infographic Submission Sites
In conclusion, infographic submission sites can be a valuable tool for individuals and businesses looking to increase the visibility of their infographics and drive traffic to their website or blog. These sites provide a platform for sharing high-quality and visually appealing infographics with a wider audience, which can help improve search engine rankings, build backlinks, and establish authority in your niche. While there may be some disadvantages to using infographic submission sites, such as the risk of low-quality sites harming your reputation or plagiarism, these risks can be mitigated by carefully selecting high-quality and relevant sites and following best practices for content creation and distribution. By incorporating infographic submission sites into your overall marketing strategy, you can effectively leverage the power of visual content to achieve your business goals.
If this article is helpful for you, please share it on your social media handles Because sharing is caring!